16 February 2005

Me and yesterday's hamburger

"The world has turned and left me here
just where I was, before you were here
and in your place, an empty space
has filled the void behind my face"
--Weezer


Today has been bad. First off, it's really hard to muster up the desire to go to either work or school when your tummy is doing the weird, cramping thing. Thanks to yesterday's hamburger. And the only reason that I went up to campus was to take a test in which by the end my leg was doing some serious twitching. Good thing I didn't care what I got. I will say no more.

So I had some time to think. Should have thought about homework, but does that ever happen? Yeah, thought so. During this time there has been good times and good talks with the roommies and/or like stuff. And once again, another theory has emerged. I guess you could call it the electron theory about how the larger number of people attracted to one person, generally that one person becomes more of a jerk. Or something of that nature. People want nobks*. That just happens. Not Really Me has some great concepts/ideas about this kind of stuff. I myself, generally tend to lean towards the Sandra D. concept. For the most part, that has never really generated good news for me. But, we'll see what I can do.

Anyway, that's about all I can explain for you right now. The Sandra D. story is something else and will have it's own spiel. and whatever.


*--"nobk" is our basic four letter word. It basically means jerk, numbskull or someone not all that nice to me kind of person.

No comments: