17 February 2005

Holes and Alarms

"Do you want to be a reminder, a meeting, or a memo?"--Aimee

Yes Aimee, this one is dedicated to you. Why? Because I'm a jerk. While taking out the garbage (I do chores? That's amazing!!), I happened to catch a glance at a license plate with one of them borders that kindly had the name of the very joyous place of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It was then that I was flooded with the memories of one special day where Aimee and I took a little excursion to said place. Aahh....the missed turnoff and adding an extra 40 miles. Then every store ruined by some product. My personal favorite, "Holly Hostess" and "Tickles Tapeworm". And then we couldn't leave the place because of some show going on in the middle of the street for freaking EVER!!! And the park was dumb and/or ghetto. So, I'm wondering if there will ever be a return trip. I might be okay with it someday.

Apparently I set off the alarm while leaving Wal-Mart. Before hand, there was the messed up problems with weight at the self check-out stand. I knew there was a reason why [bénxa] calls me "wheat thin". Also there was the girl that scored 10 points of cool for getting me that 7-up. So all in all, we had a good trip. We got everything we needed such as power cords and sticky mouse traps. "Not in the face, not in the face!!" Oh, and no missed turn-offs. I'm okay with that.

Have a nice trip!!

No comments: