10 February 2005

Theory number one-ish

"Ah man, I was going to throw myself into the food closet!"--Brando.

okey doke, now that I have something going on we'll see what I can do with this jazz here. Alrighty, first of all, you have to realize that I come from a place that only spawns tree-huggers, skinheads, hippies and weirdos. I myself have been leaning towards the latter so, believe whatever you want or something like that. And I like cheese.

Well, on to theory #1. We have to realize that me and dating have had quite the friendship....type thing. yeah, well, I AM RAD!!!! Also we have to realize that who I live with (including me, if I didn't live with myself that would be weird and who knows what kind of problems that would create) have had many a dating experience and so have come up with several dating theories. My sentence structuring has always been something else. Now, these make sense to me and if not to you well, go put on some deodorant and negate to listen to me. Did I mention that I am a linguistic anomaly? Okay, on to the theory:

This theory is entitled "Oil and Water"

So I once stated that girls and I are like oil and water and hence, one's initial thought is that girls and I don't mix. My roommate completly disagreed with me (and as I am sure that if any of you who know me would say the same thing and also another good many would say yup, correct). Now to understand this concept, one must realize what oil and water is used for in cooking generally speaking. So, one does not put oil and water together and have it as a final product. No, no. One must also add foodstuffs to the oil and water like chicken and vegetables and pasta or what have you (you are allowed to choose from an innumerable variety of edibles). While cooking, there must also be spices that should be added so that taste will be brought out. So, once cooked, the finished product should/will come out with some pleasing and/or appetizing features. You would, in fact, with a wonderful aroma have a product that would be (might I say) "stacy"*. --In retrospect, you could say that one needs to add their own spices to the dating pot or pan or whatever you would use and create something rather good. Of course you are allowed to interpret this however which way you so desire and please do so. Good luck and have fun.

Well, that would be the first of many of my published thinking works. please take care of yourselves these days.

Flops


*The word "stacy" comes from a time when a roommie asked me how my food was and I told him "tasty" but he heard "stacy" and hence really, really tasty food is now "stacy"

1 comment:

Ben said...

You are the coolest. I hope to continue to post the radness of your soul. You're a good man.