21 February 2005

Sandra D.

"We don't assassinate people, we assassinate character."--[bénxa]

First off, my weekend was something else because of the symphony. That put me out of commision for a lot of stuff. Hello Moctezuma's Revenge!! However, that was all redeemed by the receival of the Chuck Taylor's on Friday. Made me super happy.

Anyway, Sandra D. The real reason for this entry. Sandra D. happens to be a concept. Imagine this, you're a college student and there are about 30,000 peoples in and out of classes all day long. Hence, you see lots of people around. You see a few here and there that you know but most are completely unkown to you. But within this mass of people that you don't know there's one or two that you see on a regular basis. So I happened to see a certain girl on a semi-often regular basis. Soon enough I found her quite attractive but never asked her name. But of course everyone has a name and while talking to Dr. Jones, I dubbed her Sandra D. It fit. Nothing ever came of anything there to make a long story short. We have come to realize that she fits the 1-1: "the attractive but unknown girl" of the semantic analysis of college dating. That's not my theory to publish but a very effective one nonetheless.

It's presidents day and already I'm tired. Probably because I played some soccer earlier on today. Also, I wouldn't be surprised by the food. We've decided today is a good day to watch Better off Dead. And I decided it's time to listen to Taking Back Sunday's, A Decade Under the Influence. Good stuff. Watch out for the symphony. Thanks

No comments: