31 July 2005

Do I really have any idea what this blog is about?

"Because who in their right mind would live in Kansas?"--Prof. Fellingham

I'm mostly bored right now so whatever shows up on this post is not my fault!! Okay so maybe it is but that's besides the point. And I don't really have anything better to do. I guess I could find some way to harass my arch nemesis but I'm also lazy. Just ask any of the three couches in the living room.

So I don't have a cpu. Dr. Jones lets me use his. I use it mostly to check the emails and blog. Mostly. As I am sitting here, I notice the one flake of french toast cereal on his desk. I don't know exactly how long it's been there. But it has been awhile. I'm almost attached to it. I shouldn't be at all. This is weird.

Star Wars! So I went to the dollar theater twice this weekend. Outside there were these peoples dressed up as Star Wars characters. I think they were professional dresser uppers. Because those costumes were dang cool. My favorites were the Stormtrooper and the Jawa. The jawa was about four feet tall. Man, that was the coolest ever. And the stormtrooper, well, come to think of it, I've had fond memories pretending to be one of thems. Also, I was really tempted to go up to the stormtrooper and say the following, "These are not the droids you are looking for...We may go about our business...Move along." I believe I was really giddy.

Things I have been for Halloween:
a clown
Luigi (brother was Mario)
Jawa
John Travolta
Secret Service

I'm going to trash that french toast flake right now and I can't type worth beans.

No comments: