02 April 2006

Felipe...

"Aren't Asians all the same?"
--Prof. Gaskill said to an asian


...It's time to die!!!



Well, it's been done. The details are ineffable so don't ask. Please.

Pirate stuff

On other stuff, I think the picture above is one of the coolest pictures ever. Don't we all need pictures of highly bizarre pirates? I thought so. I got a few more. Just as cool and probably a lot less freaky.

One thing I hope for is a new t-shirt. My old grade school was the Riveria Raiders. And the shirt was green with a pirate/raider on it. One of the coolest things ever. So, I emailed a principal that I know real well and asked if he could find one for me. We'll see what happens. That's about it.

3 comments:

Krista said...

He's right. We should our love to each other!

L'Afro? We're going to have to play sometime, the three of us.

Ben said...

Dagnabit.

Chase said...

Why do I always hear all this bad talk about hate? Hate is a wonderful thing! And are the details ineffable due to the ineffable will of Bob? I'm so sick of that guy.