10 April 2006

Pretty much like I'm being branded as a cow or something

"Why don't you guys arrest me already!"
--Freak, Hackers


But I like cows... and the explanation is not my own

So the rules are as follows. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with '6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself.' In the last 'fact', choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Then leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' on their page telling them to read your your blog.

1. My thumbs are anti-physics, which means that they bend and move in the bizarrest of manners. Maybe they're also anti-logic, that'd be cool.

2. Compared to all the other Sanchez men in my family and extended, I'm the hairless wonder. Many of them I believe are half bears. The desire for fishing also proves that fact.

3. Thanks Dad, it's your fault that I now like Riverdance, Shania Twain, Abba, Peter, Paul and Mary and pretty much anything prior 1990 as far as entertainment goes.

4. I grew up knowing and being good friends with the sons of Santa Claus. He's got the beard, belly, tobacco, alter ego initials [S.C. I kid you not] and saves all his jolly for Christmas. When he dies, his son Zack is going to take over and the title will change to Zanta Claus. I give you my word.

5. I pretty much know Calvin and Hobbes backwards and forwards. Some of my opinions have been shaped by those two.

6. My last name should have been Ontiveros. I don't recall the story very well but, basically someone got in some deep doo-doo and the name was changed to Sanchez.

I tag Matsugi, Jules, Audes, Chatted, L'Afro and Kraft Cheese

No comments: