01 April 2006

This day of fools...

"Satan's fairly attractive and he's going to stab you in the butt now with a pitchfork."
--Prof. Gaskill


Guess who?

This is how it goes: Person E. Just this week person S "yelled" at me for not doing activity L with person E. However, I know of persons C, H and probably R, T, and F are certainly okay with that. And we all know roommate K is all over this. Also, we have to mention that concept Q is still relatively unknown. Right now I am more than okay with that. I even think that person M is not even aware of concept Q. However, the way things are going, I'm going to receive well more than an earful from probably persons A, S, C, H, R, T and most of ward B. And I won't blame them. I'll deserve it. But, this time around, some souls are going to be destroyed. And no one will like it. Not even me. And for your information, I still haven't done activity L sind Dec. J.

I feel nothing

That's pretty much it. I feel nothing. I should at least feel something, right? With what I am facing, it's not a pretty sight for anyone in a like situation. Because for the most part, you feel something. In January, I was going through something similar. During that time I felt pain, but at least I felt something! I've put myself in quite the jam. Ah, crap!

C:\>Good luck everyone_

3 comments:

Ben said...

The burndt jamb?

You forgot to mention that person B is going to be arriving at place P on April the #IS. And that there will be lots of root booze, probably.

Krista said...

Do we need to have a guy's night out? L'Afro and I were planning one, but I don't think it ever went through, and it looks like you might need one. Or maybe I can cook you food, or something. Best of luck with all them letters- whoever they all are.

Chase said...

Destroying souls? Who's going to be destroying souls? What a waste! You can get some good money (not to mention good eatin') out of those, my dear Wormwood. I had such hope for you...