12 April 2006

this is all kinds of fuzzy

"It's nice to have someone to cuddle."
--Mom, you are amazing


Song of the day is "It's all Coming Back to Me Now" by Celine Dion

Person R was Person M last time around and I think will continue henceforth to be person R. I compared person E to person R during that time. But even during concept Q with person E I knew that potential T could not be reached. I also have idea B about R but freaked out of mind Z because of time slot J. Time slot D jacked has jacked me twice and hence I fear time slot J. I wonder a lot of things. Details like D and F and working out problem G. I wonder. Once I asked man H during activity P and got answer Y. I wonder, fear, doubt and hope. Hope.

4 comments:

Keith said...

I really hope you have some sort of legend that's on your wall identifying L = $NOUN with thick strands of yarn pointing from place to place like a big map.

This stuff gets confusing.

Ben said...

Brain Z eating village! Run for your life!

Person # is scared out of mind by Person & regarding Dramatic Production @ and Day $.

Amy Adams said...

It's really quite strange to know what all of the letters mean...especially when it comes to, well, you know. All of that jazz.

Sorry I missed you tonight, I missed my VT'ers too. All to watch Lost. At least the show was good tonight.

-Matsugi

Ben said...

See? There's a reason I don't like CĂ©line Dion.