05 April 2006

The Makings of

"Your Toes sought and destroyed my armpits!!"
--LJ Frost


Musings at the 1:00am hour



Who in their right mind comes looking for you after the midnight hour? Uffish and L'Afro were certainly in theirs when they sought me out at 12:57:32.08 am. And let me tell you that the aforementioned was a riotous experience. Made me oh so very happy. Talking about soul destroying and good gaming and about a billion other things. Who knew that that would end my day? Yesterday was indeed a good day. There are many things that make for a good day. Let me list a few due to the idea given to me by Uffish. And there will be a tribute to LJ with a horribly great love is the worst thing ever simile.

And here it goes:

-watching amazing B movies like "Hackers"

-Making very good use of my new audio recorder shin dig with which I have recorded "Thanks for all the Fish" from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, "Sblounskched" and a few other sound bytes from Homerstarrunner and coming soon, several movie sound bytes. Rock, rock on!!

-Finding your new favorite creepy song by Air

-Doing makeshift laundry

-Scoring new jpg and gif pictures from the internet

-Laying in the hammock with a very good friend and talking about nothing and everything at the same time.

-Warm weather, even if it is only for a few hours right now


-Weekly paychecks, ooh...and Paycheck is a great movie!!

-And social what have you!