17 April 2006

It's better in a measuring cup

"If Al Gore invented the internet, I invented the spell check."
--Dan Quayle


fiddlesticks and J. Edgar Hoovers

I discovered thatI don't like cold cereal in the morning. It was quite the discovery. It's been a long while since I've had the cold cereal until recently and it just wasn't doing it. Eh... But I discovered that eating said cereal in a measuring cup is really cool, or something. I don't know why.

Weekend this' and thats'

(Matsugi was here. Hah! And Flops might die...*goes to attack*) Other than that attack, all is good. Weekend was spent mostly working. Saw some people I haven't seen in awhile. Talked to a few others. Made good use of my phone. I spent a good time talking to peoples. I certainly need to do that more often. When I do that, I get myself into less trouble with myself. And it was a good weekend.

There's not much better than the nostalgia of listening to old theme songs with a good friend. Listened to Carmen Sandiego, Fraggle Rock, Rainbow Brite and the likes. I just scored the Ninja Rap from TMNT II yesterday. Yeah, I'm happy.

At work on Saturday, I was reminded [I don't know how] of a childrens book that I read a lot when I was young. Good old Tikki Tikki Tembo. In fact, I'm a childrens' book fiend. I blame Mom. We both don't mind. Now I need to go shopping.

2 comments:

Ben said...

And you'll be seein' even more of this one, buddy.

sinjsha. As in "The LVPD went totally sinjsha on our underaged friend at the craps table."

Amy Adams said...

Shush. You know you didn't mind that attack. It was a really wussy attempt by me anyway. So nya!

*goes back to paper of doom*

- Matsugi

P.S. how are you even supposed to pronounce "hyppkybu"