25 November 2006

Stories

"We're going to buy his teeth at the store."
--Lily Smith, age 3


something, something.....

Well, not a whole lot to say so I'm just summing up a few stories. Ahem...

1. We now have cameras at work. So, I'm at the register kind of cleaning stuff up. I start talking to one female coworker who was passing by. Good chat, just kind of goofing off and passing time with conversation. The phone rings nearby. It's my supervisor telling me to stop hitting on the coworker. We all laugh. Later on I tell my supervisor that I scored the cowokers digits.

2. Thanksgiving was with Flippin' and his family. Lazy day and I enjoyed myself. More on this I won't tell.

3. Watched Tron on Thanksgiving Eve. All mirth and jollity. There were about four or five times I almost peed my pants. Maybe just a little.

4. Grandpa calls mom. Why? There's a message on his machine in chinese. Hence, he needed Sally's phone number who knows chinese to translate. He gets phone number and calls Sally. Turns out the message was in spanish and was a telemarketer of sorts. Well done Grandpa. You're amazing.

5. Maybe I'll have something more later. I might have an idea or two on posts. Sorry about the lameness this time around. So um, intake 7100 calories and drive home politically safe.

2 comments:

Ben said...

[Laughs because he knows.]

Anonymous said...

What more won't you say? And why does flippin Ben get to know?