18 November 2006

I'm all about the Laser Beams

"If you're good, you might see a shooting star"
--???


conversation with customers

Imagine a mom, a dad and four kids. Imagine that four coats are being purchased. Imagine a child asks about the security sensors. And this is how it goes:

kid 1: So, what are these things?

mom: If you mess with those they might get ink everywhere.

me : actually, I think these ones shoot laser beams.

kids: wow!! Really?

mom: The man knows what he's talking about.

me : They do a lot of damage.

kid 2: Show us!!

me : I can't, the lasers would destroy things all over the place and I would lose my job.

mom: And we don't want him to blow a hole through the roof.

me : This is true.

kids: Okay.


That might have been the coolest thing ever today. +10 pts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, your job is so much more fun than mine. No one ever believes when I say things are laser beams that'll blow stuff up, even when it's true.

Ben said...

Nice.

Anonymous said...

tis good

Unknown said...

so that's what those things do. good to know...(scheming gleam enters lanada's eyes)

Anonymous said...

Kids are cute and so very, very gullible. I learned that one as a big sister (hehehe).

Stephie said...

lol I wish that I could have one...

Ben said...

Also, post dang it.