03 November 2006

Tri-Annual Shaving Extravaganza!!

"One heap of bald maggots plus another heap of bald maggots equals two heaps of bald maggots."
--Hungarian Tongue Twister


I've figured it out




This is how it goes: I've got my hair cutting down to a system. It has been known that when I get my hair cut, I shave it. No questions asked. It wasn't until this past week that these shavings happened at regular intervals. I do it every four months. Every March, July and November to be exact. And over the past year without fail, I've unwittingly proven this fact. Also, it seems that everyone else is getting used to this and hence, reactions are of the less shocked type [it also helps that I've been planning said haircut for a week and some now]. These two pictures show what kind of pile is created every time I shave said head. That's a lot of mass. However, I do not feel much different with less hair this time. I've done this many times before and generally my head feels off center. Maybe I'm used to this. I'm okay with this. Now I'm concerned, am I more obsessed about my hair than I originally thought? That's crappy. Anyway, I'm a big fan of systems so we'll see how long this one lasts.

Oh, and I didn't find that plaster bust of Burt Reynolds. Don't know if I'm happy or sad about that.

6 comments:

CawfeeGuy said...

but how does the tongue twister sound in the native hungarian?

Genuine Draft said...

I think it would have been way awesome if you had shaved it while it was still green.

Unknown said...

i think i will sleep better tonite knowing that there is a plaster bust of burt reynolds somewhere in this world.

Anonymous said...

Flops, now streamlined and ready for flight. Serving Provo and Mexinadia.

Ben said...

Um, your toupeed subwoofer is hanging out with the members of Linkin Park. I'm going to need a nap.

Anonymous said...

as long as you never decide to keep your hair (in a pillow or in a plastic baggie or in a jar or in between your mattresses or on your dog) I'm ok with seeing it dismembered from your head.