24 March 2005

the $7.50 stand

"Did you wash your hands in battery acid?"--Kate Mosely, The Cutting Edge

Trips to Wal-Mart have to be taken. Sometimes it's because of the groceries, sometimes the hygiene products, maybe it's because of the ride and listening to loud muzak and/or just to get out of the apartment. All of which are worthy reasons. So yesterday, BenJammin' and I were by the electronics and we "just so happened" to pass by the stand that has DVD's on sale for $7.50. And then on that stand I saw the movie Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. At which time I proceeded to say "I hate myself," and picked up and bought the movie. I have made very good use of that particular stand. I must say, that BTEA is a very enjoyable flick. A couple of months back I was so very tempted to buy The Cutting Edge. I should have given in. That's my very favorite chick flick of all time. I have no problem saying that. I sometimes wonder if anyone will read this and think, "what is the deal with this dude?" Well, I don't know what the deal is, but I can dig it. I pretty much have to, I'm me. Or something like that....And then it became late and I decided I should go to sleep about half an hour ago. Goodnight scaliwags!

No comments: