05 March 2005

A day to be enjoyed

"Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."--Albert Schweitzer

Ahh....it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Will you be mine? eh...SO, anyway, there has been some beautiful weather going on lately and let me tell you, I'm loving it. I'm walking around without a jacket and in shorts and people are smiling and everyone seems to be in a good mood. I'm thoroughly okay with this. Even yesterday, I went up to class without my beanie. I felt a bit naked but you know, all was good. I don't know what the future has in store for me yet, but I'm excited to see what happens.

I finally put out my hammock yesterday. Talk about the most comfortable thing ever. I was laying out this morning afternoon-ish. I was around people I know and loved. Had some good chats. Couldn't do everything I wanted to do but nonetheless, I had myself a rather good day indeed. I was out and about some and it did me a lot of good. I'll see what I can do for the rest of the night.

Please smile and do something good. You all are great!!

No comments: