16 March 2005

Not in the face!!

"I just number two'd in your bed."--Brett

After waking up to the fact that my legs were hurting I was thinking, "you know, this probably can't be all that good for me." And so, my day has gone by and I spent a good portion of it not wanting to function really at all. Plus I had a billion things going on and about all of it didn't go so well. eh...

The upside today I had myself a steak and cheese sandwich from Subway. Holy Smokes, that was super good. That was for lunch and then I had this fatty nap. Hence, more of the feeling like I didn't want to do anything. But I still did a large portion of the heavy matters that needed to be taken care of. There are still things to do. Like my third test this week.

The thing that I need right now would be lots of sleep. And tomorrow is St. Patricks Day. All I can say is that I am super excited. Yes I am one of those peoples who dresses up in all these crazy clothes with mass amounts of green. And a golden hat. I may be bogged down with lots of stuff but I'm still fighting the good fight. That's all I need to do. Have fun!!

No comments: