11 March 2005

I'm not that cool

"I kissed you in a style that Clark Gable would admire."--The Postal Service

Have you ever seen the music video for Wild Wild West by the Escape Club? With the arms and the legs and just plain weird 80's music genre? So Dr. Jones did an impression of that video while I was eating breakfast yester morn. I would have punched him in the face if it wasn't so funny. Imagine what you will.

That was then followed by one of the greatest econ lectures ever. This is where the Professor proceeded to explain how one could apply the principles of economics in the social area of dating. I can't do the lecture justice but it was quite the concept. But think this, sunk costs, equilibrium and rational ignorance. I need to write it down somewhere.

Also, [bénxa] had his asking a girl out of the century. That in of itself is one of the best stories ever. I mean, who needs social norms? I am a firm believer of doing your own thing. As long as no one gets hurt in any way and we all have a good time it's all okay!!!

My night has also included buying pants, purchasing a Calvin & Hobbes book and shaving my head. All of which are great things. And I had the "capers" button for a while. That did me good.

No comments: