02 March 2005

Smiles

"He who has health has hope, and he who has hope, has everything."--Arabian Proverb

Big thing: I got my taxes done!! I'm getting money back and just the deed of taxes is out of the way. I'm super okay with this. Everything went without a hitch. I'm still going to bed early which is a super good thing.

The afternoon was something else. I saw a couple of peoples that I haven't seen in a while. I had a nice little talk with the first one. All is going well. Just good to see her. The second, I only saw. But there was a smile. Can I just say that meant a whole lot to me. I believe that we don't realize enough what a simple smile is capable of. I felt great. Did me wonders. I just can't help but ponder how much we affect one another. I can only imagine what others think of me. I only hope to have a positive influence to those I meet.

Go, smile, give a hug and make somebody happy. Someone did that to me today. Thank you.

No comments: