26 March 2005

Bloggy McBlog

"If the work was true six months ago, it is still true today."--John Taylor

I assume that there are about some very large number of blogs out there. It's like some kind of cult but I would like to think that most people are like me such that we try to maintain individuality. A couple of my very good friends have blogs and I read them on a regular basis. But I also see these guys everyday so I know how their thought process works. However, it has done me good to read what they have written.

This brings me to a thought that I happened upon. I have clicked on the next blog button that is found up yonder on the top of the page. Hence, I have glimpsed at many a blog. There are some characters out there. I also have, mind you, stumbled on a blog or two to which I have read and have been amazed at what those people have written. Several occasions I've heard myself state, "That's really cool." And now the point: I wonder if anyone has happenstanced upon my blog and thought, "This is some cool stuff." Or if anyone I don't know has even read my blog. It's a possibility.

I think, if for nothing else, blogs are for expressing ideas and thoughts. That's what I've used mine for. This has helped me refine my views on several subjects and also on some of what I do or have done. As long as I am a better man tomorrow than I am today, I should being doing alright. Correct? That is all.

No comments: