07 March 2005

Grandpa shirt day

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge."--Benjamin Disraeli

I am digging this weather. It's warm and the sun is out. yeah, so good. I ended up going to campus in the afternoon with a nice button up shirt that I had yoinked from my grandpa's closet. It was very nice enough to wear light polyester. Good deal indeed.

These past few days have been the kind where I do lots of pondering. I've been thinking about a lot of stuff. This includes everything ranging from the general what have you of girls, what the heck I'm doing, friends, family, what I want to do tomorrow, next week, rest of my life. You get the idea. This is stemming off the Moleskines that I have. I'm about done with the current one (give me two days) and I just got back my new one in which a very good friend of mine did a couple of drawings for me. She's the best ever. She's the one who has made these Moleskines priceless. I've looked at the blank pages and have wondered about what I might end up doing and writing in there. I have no idea what may happen in my near future but I am excited about the possibilities and opportunities I will have. Things are going to happen and I am getting to the point where I will probably end up doing some pretty crazy stuff. There are things I want to try and see what happens.

Whatever comes your way or mine, I hope the good things are seen and the best is made. Laugh, smile, be happy and please take care of yourself. Good things are coming!!

No comments: