04 October 2006

Dream A Dream

"You can thank my dental hygienist for our untimely aliveness."
--The Tick


I don't see how I could have missed this


I had this dream maybe thrice. It is one of the few dreams that I actually remember. Why? Two reasons: first, it's weirder than anything that TAITO ever came out with. Witness -->

Second, it's also one of the funniest things my brain has ever come up with. The probablem [problem and probably somehow fit together] is that I was asleep when I came up with this.

Here it goes. For some reason I'm contracted for the mob. I don't why and what for, I just am. Because I remember being in some tall building is some huge city. Let's say, Orland Park, just west of Chicago [I generally try to avoid downtown]. I probably work for myself because of my awesome ability to fly. But with this awesome ability to fly, I also spurt the equivalent of Tinker Bell dust all over the freaking place. I'm just in normal late 90's get-up and this gold dust is falling everywhere. And so on.


Along this notion that I work for myself is that the mob sends two hitmen after me. And they're both dressed up like Boba Fett. Plus they fly too! So here I am minding my own business when the two Boba Fett characters jump me. They jumped me!! Can you believe it? There was this awesome mid-flight battle that raged across the night sky. Turns out they give a pretty mean battle. However it was my wits in the end that saved me. I beat them in with their own helmets. Maybe wits was the wrong word. I think I'll use ethos. Beyond that I don't remember much.

That's pretty much the coolest dream I've ever had.

2 comments:

Julie said...

personally I like Jango better. You should see the picture I got with Mr. Lego Jango. It's pretty cool I must say. I love legos...
That bit about the gold dust, if you ever save any would you send it my way? that sounds like some pretty neat stuff!

Ben said...

Also, whatever is wrong wit you, it is no small ting.

Love,
Yul Brynner