14 October 2006

the internet is taking over

"It's in that place where I put that thing that time."
--Phreak, Hackers


Maybe I should own the internet

I'm a boy. A real boy. So, my room if you can imagine is slightly messy. That's how it goes. Well, I was going to a bad luck party last night and I was in the midst of getting ready and hence was looking for a certain t-shirt of mine. It was my tacos shirt that my bro made. One of my favorites. I spent a minute or so rummaging through my clothes. I didn't find it. Then I thougth:

I need to Google Search my t-shirt.

1 match found in .08 seconds

It worked. I'm awesome.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hackers quotes earn you 10 bonus points.

Have you ever seen that Google T-Shirt? This shirt simply rocks. Someone was wearing it once in the grocery store and I had a good chuckle.