06 October 2006

Favorite Renditions of Myself

"So, which one is Ben and which one is Felipe?"
--Evan Kellogg


and it goes like this

Felipe
Feleep
Phillip
Phil
Flop
Flops
Flippy
Flippy "the squirrel"
Filpay
Filipay
Ffffff.......
Phipe
Pahillapi
Leap
Leaps
Leapers
Fleapers
Leapers-Goro
Flipay
Tranjulo Ortego
Terragon Oregano
Sanchez
Sancho
Sanchitos
Sancharino
Felipe Tranquilino Ontiveros Sanchez!!!!! [ah crap! I'm in trouble!]
Andrew, no, Felipe!!
Yellow Boy
Pocho
Lips [thank heavens that one didn't stick]
"Your Grandma!"
snotnose

I can't think of anything else. And there are a certain few that I left out. Some of which were quite saucy. He he!!

4 comments:

Keith said...

You missed "The Ethnic One"

Ben said...

Wait, Flip-"A"!! You forgot the best one!!

Julie said...

My favorite one is ffffffff....

kersina said...

i'm glad to know i'm not the only one that keeps a running list of wrong names. you've inspired me to actually write mine down. my new bishop is butchering it already.