24 October 2006

send lightning

"And Likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two."
--Matthew 25:17 KJV


my way

1. And the comic told one of his pupils five dirty jokes, a second pupil two dirty jokes and the last one dirty joke according to their wit and then went about his business.
2. He that had five dirty jokes went about, listened and made up five more dirty jokes.
3. And likewise, he that had two did the same and made up two more unto himself.
4. But he that had one dirty joke, hid it underneath the sink in his bathroom.
5. After a few days the comic returned to his pupils in gathering of their practice of wits.
6. And so the one who had five dirty jokes and made up five more told them to the comic with much impetuosity and humor saying, what it is now my doge?
7. The comic said unto him, Well done you filthy scum you. You have used your wit in quite the manner and will end up with many shows.
8. He that had heard two dirty jokes said to the comic, I have taken your two and came up with two more with some twists and here you have it, blam blam!!
9. The comic said thus following, Well done you scurvy being, I do enjoy the blam of your twists and you will have spots on shows to come.
10. And he that had one and hid it in his bathroom said unto the comic, Here is the one I heard and hid, it's nice and shiny isn't it?
11. The comic said, What the crap?
12. And the pupil said, well, I was shameful.
13. Yeah you were.
14. The pupil then said, But I do have this shimmy. He then proceeded to shimmy away.
15. The comic replied, I will take my dirty joke back with a scowl, but I am impressed by thy shimmy. You shall use it to your benefit. Welcome aboard.
16. Whithersoever you go brother, my good use of your time and do something useful. Make thine neighbors laugh until all cheeks are thoroughly sore.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no.

Oh no oh no oh no.

You may, in fact, be headed to hell here shortly.

Anonymous said...

---New Yorker---

touché. you will be in good company. care to join me in the handbasket?

---New Yorker---

Chase said...

Crap. You weren't supposed to tell anyone about the shimmy.

LJ said...

Oh my. I think I could be offended by this if I tried. But it was too dang funny...crap...

Genuine Draft said...

All I can say is AMEN, and that soon I'll tell you the 5 new jokes that have been created from the 5 given to me, and that I too am impressed by the shimmy.

Ben said...

Zap, my friend.

Unknown said...

mmm...sacrelicious.