08 July 2005

Goin' to TOWN!!

"That's what I go for, scoring....[awkward pause]. Points I mean."--Christine

Sorry. 'Tis been awhile. There was about two or three times these past 30 days in which I've tried to blog but the connection each time got screwy and I lost what I wrote. Not so enjoyable I tell you. And doing things twice is not my favorite activity. But what can you do? [shut up, I know]

This past month I've had some crazy ups and downs. Mostly just what the heck I so desire in life. I did take a road trip to Reno which helped a whole heap. So good to get out of town and see something different. Car troubles were something else though. Cars are expensive. Couldn't Harrison Ford or someone rich give me a billion dollars or something, I would really like that.

The comedy troupe is still quite joyous. We had our first public show not too long ago. It turned out quite well. I would like to do that more often. Except for the part in which one of the players jacks their knee. But all is well. We got her ice cream.

Work is lazy and dumb. I got my raise. I am currently looking for another job because I hate custodial forever and I gots an interview to be a referee. That's right up my alley. I would like that a lot.

Now for the goin' to town part. This started out Tuesday afternoon when I was doing laundry. I cleaned out my closet drawers by throwing away some really worn out clothing and putting other stuff in storage [hint: underneath my bed]. I organized everything there and in my closet. The closet door actually closes which hasn't happened for several months I do believe. Then last night I went to town on my dresser. I trashed pretty much everything I don't need. I can see my floor. My bed is made. I feel dang good. I've started over this week. Kick that rock!! I'm signing out. Love you all.

No comments: