16 July 2005

It does exist

"If you did that, I would have to shiv you."--Nathalia

There are things I hope for. I had a job interview last Wednesday. There's a girl that I like. Interview went well and now I just have to wait to know if I got the job. My friends express confidence in me. That helps. I went on a date with said girl and we had a good time. Now what's my next step. These stem to the following: I hate waiting and what the crap do I do next? I know I need to plan for the best and the worst but that's so hard!! I hope, I hope. Even when things look good I still fear. I hope...

I have been good these past two weeks. Kick over that rock!! I've done well with keeping my goals and I feel good for the most part. My confidence has grown but it's still shaky every now and again. The unkown is killer. I'll do my part and I'll leave the rest to the Man upstairs.

No comments: