23 July 2005

Arch Nemesismanship

"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up!!"--Ash, Army of Darkness

I forgot how funny Army of Darkness was. So many quotable lines. Humor vs. Horror and Humor won. So, that movie was viewed last night at my Arch Nemesis' apartment. The night was spent venting about work, the screepy people there, cling-ons, heckling those listed above, each other and discussing an assortment of other topics like Harry Potter, blogs and the man on the motorcycle with the sexy neck and eyes. You get the idea.

First off, 'twas so nice to just to get out of my apartment and do something, anything, not there. I was at the HQ of my arch nemesis. I mean, what better way to spend the evening? Watching movies, discussing, heckling and commentating who knows what the good goosin' heck!!

One of the topics discussed was about titles. Everyone has a title to someone else whether it be friend, passing acquaintances, Sandra D. or whatever else. I've modestly earned my title as an arch nemesis. I'm okay with that. She's mine. She claims to be good. I claim neither good nor evil. This whole let's be enemies is just between us two. And it's good fun.

What was especially fun was that I learned of some of her weaknesses. Ooh, this is great!! I could tell everyone what they are but, seeing as we are arch enemies to each other and no one else, it wouldn't be right of me to spread the word. It's some sort of unwritten code or something like that and I don't want her to have the desire to destroy my soul. She's allowed to destroy my ego but I'm rather fond of whatever is left of my soul. Besides that, I enjoy the fun we poke at each other. I have to keep her around just for that. But at least I found a weakness. Well, she told it to me straight up. Anyway, she got the 1-up on me on other stuff. She's better at the slander and can cut me down like nobody's business. So, we're even. And besides, we have to have a reason to keep up our title. Ha ha!!

1 comment:

Audrey Michal said...

jules says that your entry was "positronically blissful". I'm sure she knows what that means. I rather enjoyed reading it myself! Good goosin' heck is right. Just thought I'd say what fun it is to be your enemy.